Mobile World Congress 2018 | Creating a Better Future
Welcome to Barcelona Solutions – The City’s Premier Corporate Travel Provider.
Feel free to look around the site where you will discover a small selection of what we have to offer.
If you are searching for Accommodation, Transport Hire, Venue Hire or Event Management during the congress contact us today on +34 937 379 347 or complete the form below and one of our solution providers will assist you:
“We take care of you: so you can take care of business”
Date: 26th February to 1st March 2017
Location: Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, Spain
With over 90,000 people descending upon Barcelona for the MWC finding a place to stay can prove tricky. Take advantage of experience sit back and allow Barcelona Solutions to find you the perfect accommodation to match your organizations needs. Specialising in Barcelona corporate travel all of our Mobile World Congress 2016 apartments rentals come with complimentary airport transfers.
If you have been to the Mobile World Congress before you will have no doubt encountered one or two transport problems. Whether it be waiting an eternity at Barcelona–El Prat Airport for a taxi only to be taken to the wrong hotel, or fighting your way out of the congress only to realise you can’t find your driver and when you call him he doesn’t understand you. We take all of these problems away: all our MWC private vehicles are driven by drivers who speak your language, and can be hired either on a trip by trip basis or for the entire congress.
For over 10 years the GSMA Mobile World Congress has been the place where international leaders of mobile gather, collaborate and conduct business.
This annual event provides the world’s best venue for new business opportunities, deal-making and mobile industry networking. The Mobile World Congress 2018 will include a world-class conference featuring thought-provoking panel discussions and visionary keynote speeches. Alongside this is an exhibition with over 2,000 cutting-edge companies displaying the latest technologies and products that will define the future of mobile.
MWC 2017 represents the planet’s best opportunity for mobile industry networking and feature the annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony recognising the best innovative mobile solutions and initiatives from around the globe.
The Mobile World Congress 2018 was the largest ever event hosting more than 100,000 mobile professionals from over 200 countries in GSMA’s largest-ever event.
With this amount of people descending on Barcelona it can prove difficult to get the required level of service for you and your team, it is important that you choose the right service provider.
The team at Barcelona Solutions has been servicing delegates coming to the Mobile World Congress for 10 years and as a result are positioned perfectly to take care of your organization. Allow us to handle your accommodation, transportation, catering and entertainment so you can relax in the fact the only thing your delegates have to worry about is closing the deal.
All the leading players from within the mobile sector will be exhibiting, as well as those with substantive involvement in mobile technology. Around 2,200 companies will exhibit. For two years running, the congress has been the largest carbon-neutral trade shows in the world, and 2018 will continue with the same environmental commitment.
The scheduled events and attractions include:
- Four Years From Now (4YFN), a platform aimed at serving the needs of technology entrepreneurs. Led by internationally-recognised experts, there will be keynote addresses, interactive discussions, workshops and one-to-one meetings to support those involved in technology start-ups.
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality Zones, where visitors can experience some startling new developments
- The Graphene Pavilion, demonstrating the applications of this incredible material that is set to transform the mobile industry.
- The Internet of Things (IoT) pavilion, exploring how smart technology is starting to connect everything from domestic cookers to entire cities.
- Innovation City, where attendees can experience the next stage of the mobile revolution through exciting demonstrations and hands-on experiences.
- Tours of the event tailored to the needs of specific attendees. With such a vast amount to cover, tours can allow visitors to focus on just those aspects of the congress that are of the greatest interest. In 2016, for example, tours that looked at 5G, Internet of Things and mobile media.
If you’re in the mobile or associated industry, the 2017 Mobile World Congress is going to be a key event. It represents incredible opportunities for learning, getting new ideas, promoting your services and networking. In sheer scale alone, the 2017 congress is set to surpass even last year’s amazing figures.
Make sure you get the most out of this golden opportunity. Let us work our magic on your accommodation and local transport needs, so that you can focus on the important business.
Get in touch today and find out how we can support you throughout the Mobile World Congress 2017.